Monday, May 2, 2011

Where Has the Time Gone???

The other day, my wonderful friend Donna Funnell showed me a video "Put a Bird on It", a little bizarre, but funny.  Personally, I love birds and they often find their way into my artwork.  At this time of year, the birds in our area are busy making nests and nervously flitting away as I walk past their secret new homes.  I love Spring and I'm thankful that it has finally arrived.  I must admit, however, that I don't know where the time has gone.  April passed so quickly and May is here full to the brim with wonderful opportunities and projects that need attention.  I have decided to be "like the birds" as they build their nests,  industrious, focused and determined to get the job done. 

May is also the month that I am participating in Mixed Minded at the Holiday Inn, Kitchener-Waterloo Conference Centre.  If you haven't signed up, now is the time.  I will be posting pictures of my samples over the next few weeks.  For more information, follow the link above.  I hope you all have a wonderfully creative day and when in doubt, "put a bird on it"!

No comments:

Post a Comment